Wednesday, July 13, 2005

One Sweater -- Free to Good Home

Well, Monday night Cherished Spouse and I went with my parents and my visiting Auntie JoAnn to see her mate perform at the House of Blues. He's Anna Nalick's drummer and she was opening for the Wallflowers. What an awesome show! Anna was fab, the Wallflowers rocked maybe 25 songs -- a great time was had by all.
Happily, the Ballet Tee also found a home. Auntie JoAnn said she liked it, and could happily wear it as a vest with something under it. I think I saw it growing while she tried it on, though. Auntie is famous in our family for taking in strays: no person or animal in distress goes uncomforted if JoAnn can help it. I am afraid it was this admirable quality of hers that led her to take in this sweater.

1 Comments:

Blogger cmeknit said...

Glad your t found a good home! Sometimes I knit things to see if they work out...I too do not have the brain that grumperina has...just knows the problems without trying to knit it!

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home