Friday, August 19, 2005

First Knitalong!

Yep, I'll be knitting Weasley sweaters for my Little Guys. I am so psyched! I have BOATLOADS of Plymouth Encore leftover from other kid sweaters and various aborted projects. But I would prefer to use something that is tweedy or heathery looking. The only thing is, Rowan is just a little pricey for me for kid sweaters and considering that I do have boys, machine washable is good. I guess a trip to the LYS is in order, along with an e-yarn crawl. The fun never ends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christy said...

Found you just browsing through the other weasley a long participants. I have young children too and am trying to find a good yarn substitute. Machine washable is definitely a MUST! Looking forward to see what you find.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home