Monday, August 08, 2005


Full Frontal, Baby!

Because Olga said I needed to post another picture of Tivoli, one that is "full frontal" to use her phrase... We won't be winning any photography awards here, but you get the idea!

Having now worn it a few times, I can say that I have received several nice compliments on it. But it is starting to feel a little saggy. I think my fiber choice was non-optimal. Do all non-wool yarns stretch like this? Maybe after washing and blocking, it will shape up.

2 Comments:

Blogger cmeknit said...

It looks fabulous!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Yay! It looks great! I don't know about the stretchiness of silk, but I know that everything I've knit with cotton kinda sags after a while. However, you definitely wouldn't want to knit a summer top with wool! I'll bet it gets its shape back after you wash it.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home