Friday, August 05, 2005

Holidays must end, as they say...

So I'm back from my trip, actually been back since Monday evening. I've been recuperating, catching up, etc. It was amazing fun. I was in Northampton, home of my alma mater, Smith College for the wedding of my best friend Kara. Nice weather, seeing friends, eating in restaurants without kids' menus...it's all good. Downtown Northampton was hopping all weekend with this shopping sidewalk extravaganza, which was a nice little bonus.
Here I am with the bride (in glasses) and another Smithie, our friend Colin (who was also in the wedding party). Note that Tivoli Tee made an appearance at the rehearsal dinner.
I did copious amounts of knitting and Potter reading on the trip. More on all that later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home