Friday, November 18, 2005

Delusional

I've been really impressed by all the holiday knitting going on. I mean, FOs are a-flyin' around everywhere! After the Mini-OSW experience, I decided that I would take a pass on holiday knitting this year. My hands hurt for about three weeks after those shrugettes were done.

I am dying to start something new. But I'm trying to be good about my finishing things up project. So, I was thinking, What do those Holiday Knitters have that I don't, that helps them crank out the knits? What they have, dear readers, is a deadline.

So last night, I thought to myself, It would be nice to wear Kepler for Thanksgiving dinner. Yep. Delusional.

8 Comments:

Blogger jennifer said...

one project to stay focussed on sound do-able. and just think how fab you'll be!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not delusional at all, so long as you got gauage with that Cascade. The bands suck up the most time. The st st is really fast. My flew and I had to redo the sleeve caps - row gauge issue. You can do it. Now go knit. BTW, I love that color!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Brianne said...

Love the cables! And I agree with Julia, that's a beautiful color.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

i love the look of kepler! good luck on it, hope ya finish for that turkey dinner...... ;)

3:48 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

What the hell? Okay, you're officially crazy, but I'm rootin' for ya, woman! *You know it's on the 24th, right?* I swear, if you develop supersonic knitting speed and pull this off I'll have no excuse to not get all my gifts done by December 1st and Kepler by Christmas! (no, that's not a challenge, threat, or promise . . .)

5:22 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

May the force be with you and your knitting needles.

9:12 PM  
Blogger chris said...

It's looking so beautiful!! You know I love the color. You can do it, Laura!! Couple of diet cokes and you'll be good to go...:-)

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous color! Don't give yourself a deadline. It just makes things stressful.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home