Friday, November 11, 2005

Lady of Spain

The identity of the mysterious Spanish reader has been discovered! Sure enough, there on her sidebar, are links to Affiknitty, Pepperknit, and Yo La Tejo. It amuses me to no end to know that halfway across the world, another knitter is not only reading my blog, but is also regularly reading the same blogs I do. It is highly likely that she found one of us, and then found the other two from links on the first blog, so it's not as though this is some amazing coincidence. But still. I love the idea that, without our even really knowing it, the four of us were spread across the planet, knitting together.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mintyfresh said...

Yay! Mystery solved.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I even got a post to reveal the mystery!

Yes, I think I found you looking through sidebar's links. Mostly like I found most of the blogs.

Lets spread the knitting disease(?) ;p all over the world!

10:12 AM  
Blogger chris said...

Truly an affiknitty!! (groan- bring on the tomato pelting!) That's so great that you finally solved the case of the mystery reader- and made a new blog pal in the process. Making personal connections is my favorite aspect of blogging. I have a faithful mystery UK reader who I would love to "meet," too. I think I'll try and "out" her soon. ;-)

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home