Thursday, January 05, 2006

Blogger Ate This Post -- Twice

Third time's a charm, eh? I promised blogs, here are blogs.

Knit Together...Wonderfully Made. Lynda's blog is a lovely combination of fine knitting and imspiration. She's got a cool Count Your Socks contest going on -- check it out!

I found Kaity's blog, PunkRockKnitter, through the What's Your Skein? KAL. Check out the perfect stripes on this alpaca she dyed herself. She has awesome taste in music. (Kaity, I too frequently have "Buddy Holly" by Weezer stuck in my head.)

The coolest thing is that Lynda and Kaity are mother and daughter. (I know. Some of you, but hopefully not all of you, are saying Duh!) I sure wish I could share my passion with my mom, or a daughter. I know you both know how blessed you are!

Knitting Underway is Theresa's blog. It's a great read -- I especially love the quotes she finds to start her posts. She's a really prolific knitter, particularly considering she is a medical student. She's moving from New England to San Diego, so if you have any warm-climate knitting tips, drop by and let her know!

I love finding new blogs to read. I found both Theresa's and Lynda's blogs through comments that they left here. So, if you are lurking, leave a comment sometime and say hi!

I have decided to put a link to a blog on the sidebar instead of writing these posts every week. I plan to write about other blogs from time to time, but I can obviously update the link much more often. So keep your eye on the sidebar!

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

great blogs! i will have to comment :)

4:23 PM  
Blogger Cat said...

I´m a lurker - HI, i´m Cat from Sweden.. We are in the same KAL - what´s your skein?

4:54 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

Thanks for the accolade - it's nice to know someone (other than my dad) likes my blog ;)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hi Laura - thanks for mentioning us. ahhhh. Check my blog later today (haven't quite posted it yet) for another side of the mother-daughter fun!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Kaity said...

Wow, I feel so special! Thanks for mentioning me!!! Yay, Ok, i'll be back, visit me anytime.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home