Friday, March 17, 2006

Something Red and Silly


Here's a little something red for today.

(It may be St. Patrick's Day, but it's still Red March!)

This is one of my favorite red things. I love red nail polish, and this is the best one ever. You beauty product aficionados and Allure readers probably recognize it. It's OPI "I'm Not Really a Waitress."

Not only is it a rockin' color, but it has a fabulous name. When you wear it, you're not really a suburban mom, or an insurance adjuster, or a kindergarten teacher. You are a Glamour Queen. You are totally ready for your close-up.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

I KNEW that was the color before I even read the name... my favorite!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Lovely color! OPI has such great names for its shades.

2:16 PM  
Blogger chris said...

I love OPI's names! "I'm not really a waitress" is an awesome one. ;-) Fabulous shade, too. Now, if only I could stop biting my nails long enough, I might be able to pull off the look... ;-) Take care and have a fantastic weekend, Laura! :-)

2:23 PM  
Blogger Coleen said...

I am a fan of that color too. Good summer toe color! Hmmm... now I want a pedicure!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

My daughter loves to get her nails painted red. She calls any red color Ruby Red - because she's a Princess and Princesses wear Ruby Red. :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

who doesn't wear O.P.I. ;) i am a big fan of the nuetral pinks... although i have been known to wear the red once in a while!

3:00 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

can't say that I've actually worn that shade but I'm tempted every time I see it. Hmm... it's pedicure and manicure night this weekend... maybe I'll have to give it a go!

3:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I recognized that bottle instantly ;o)

4:32 PM  
Blogger msubulldog said...

I knew exactly which one that was, too! My absolute favorite polish color! :)

4:38 PM  
Blogger AmyArtisan said...

A great red post! :) I love OPI colors - I added a picture of all my reds (OPI) & pinks (Essie) to the Flickr page. :)

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home