Saturday, June 03, 2006

Bad Blogger!

You know, just because you don't work outside the home doesn't mean the you-know-what doesn't hit the fan when you return from a vacation. It's been a busy week, and I finally have time to take a deep breath. I've been really remiss in not blogging about this gorgeous prize I received for winning Jennifer's 1970s trivia contest. That's 2 oz. of Jaggerspun Zephyr silk/wool laceweight and a beautiful beaded bracelet that Jennifer made herself. Thanks! What an amazing prize!

In general, since school has been out for S, I've had much less time for blogging, and blogreading and commenting. Over the summer, I anticipate being rather scarce. However, I am going to participate in The Amazing Lace and I'm ruminating my entry in the first challenge. I have until midnight tomorrow, right?

7 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Yay, the yarn and bracelet in their new home! I didn't know you were going to participate in the Amazing Lace. I'm glad I decided to send you the zephyr.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Acornbud said...

Ooh pretty!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Theresa said...

That's right, midnight on the 4th! Can't wait to see you there.

12:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow I think I found one knitalong that I'm not participating in ;o) I've found that if I am given a deadline, odds are I'm going to wait 'til the very last minute. So, I'll be knitting on Madli - but sans button on my sidebar ;o)

That zephyr (and the bracelet) is gorgeous ;o)

10:39 AM  
Blogger Catherine Kerth said...

congrats on the prize!

12:54 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

Don't worry, we'll still be here when things calm down!!! Can't wait to see your Amazing Lace team!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Yay, she's back! Isn't it fun to win prizes? I see *so* much more lace knitting in your future. :-) Can't wait to meet your Amazing Lace Team!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home