Saturday, September 09, 2006

How Did I Fail to Mention ...

... that on November 9th, I will be in the same room with my rock and roll boyfriend?

That's right, folks. I have tickets to see the Decemberists in concert. Someone pass me a paper bag. I need to breathe into it.

Because I clearly don't have enough to do, I thought about knitting a cute sweater to wear that night. I just bought the pattern for the Simple Knitted Bodice. Any other ideas? I like v-necks and square necks, just so you know.

Edited: to correct an egregious typo which I just noticed. Lord, how embarrassing. Sorry about the needless ping on bloglines.

6 Comments:

Blogger Karen said...

I LOVE that Simple Knitted Bodice - I think it will be perfect for the occasion!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Liz K. said...

SKB is hot hot hot! He's sure to fall in love with you in that! Have fun.

Of course, only a Knitter would consider knitting a sweater to go to their favorite band's concert...Love it!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Well, of course, I got to see him LAST year! :) It's a great show - have fun! And I think that SKB is very cute.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Yay! How much fun are you going to have? The SKB will be perfect.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Olga said...

Goodness gracious! That pattern is HOTT! (The model's dreads, not so much.) Especially the long sleeved version. Colin will absolutely fall in love with you from across the room!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband saw the Decemberists in concert a few months ago. He said it was a GREAT show. Have fun! I hope your boyfriend notices you.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home