Monday, October 15, 2007

Did You See That Game?!

Yes indeedy folks, I'm feeling a little better after Saturday night. That eleventh inning? Well, the only word for it is ... staggering.

Note that the Dashing are not yet done. I'm working on them tonight. Friday night, I knit Sox. Tribe loses. Saturday night, I refrain from knitting Sox. Tribe wins. I think it's clear what this means, and I don't want any scientists I might know questioning my logic or conclusions.

The game is on, and the Stella is cold, and Dashing #2 is on the needles. Goodtimes, my friends, goodtimes.

p.s. Ever wondered how to score a baseball game? Wonder no more.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, well, Manny. Whaddya gonna do?

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bosox are done, just you wait and see.

go tribe!

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the game just ended, indians up 2 game to 1! yay!

10:39 PM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Best inning ever... although any inning from last night's game was pretty darn good!

I, too have boycotted SOX during gametime. Don't want to take any chances...

12:01 PM  
Blogger Marin (AntiM) said...

Baseball is making me very happy right now.

Do you think it's a bad sign that the Rox swept when I was knitting Sox...?

Go Tribe!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Sourire11 said...

Back to Back to Back home runs?! WTF???? I had to walk away from the tv for a few min b/c my mind was melting... lets hope we can keep it together!

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home