Thursday, November 17, 2005

Three More Blogs

Today, the ROFLMAO version of Three Blog Thursday. You might wonder, what does Laura look for in a knitblog? Well, occasional WIPs and FOs are good. Detailed tutorials impress me. But if you can make Diet Cherry Coke come out of my nose, well then, you're sure to end up on my blogroll. Here are three that never fail to amuse.

1. Adventures with a Knitting Spaz. Miss McSpazzitron, what can I say? Your adventures in wine tasting left me nearly breathless with laughter. You spot celebrities. You offer knitted beer cozies. As a knitter, you possess amazing OCD, er, attention to detail. Of course, none of this was as funny as your last comment here, in which you ask if my fellow spectators at the Cavs game gave me funny looks as I KIP'ed. No, being the mother of small children, I (sadly) "watched" the game on my couch.

2. Ackery. Now, admittedly, part of the appeal for me with Erica's blog is that we have very similar politics. And, we both hate Halloween. But it is also fun to read her posts/rants about yarn shopping, unlikely catastrophes, naplessness, and sacramental bread.

3. Bits of Knits. Ok, I know I plugged Chris's blog in my answers to the meme. But she's so funny! I could not fail to mention her blog in the ROFLMAO edition. You really must read about her former occupation, watching scary movies, and showing proof.

And now, back to the cable bands.

2 Comments:

Blogger chris said...

I love Miss McSpazzitron, too and I'll definitely be checking out Ackery now. ;-) The way you linked to all these past posts is amazing. And you are so sweet for mentioning my lame blog. I feel so honored! Even though I can't knit worth beans, if I've made diet cherry coke spew from your nose, then I feel redeemed, somehow. You know I love your blog, too, missy. :-) Looking forward to seeing those cable bands!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're so good to me! Thanks for the kind words and the constant encouragement.

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home