Sunday, January 01, 2006

Knitalongs and Swaps of 2006


My January Socks: Rib and Cable Socks in Piece of Vermont Handpainted sock yarn.
My February Socks: Plain Ole Socks in Regia Ringel Clown.
My April Socks: Eyelet Lace Sockapaloooza Socks in Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock.
My June Socks: More Rib and Cable Socks in Piece of Vermont Handpainted sock yarn.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
All the details on the Ribbed Anklewarmers are here.

Image hosting by Photobucket
January: I made the Reverse Bloom Flower Washcloth as my Mrs. Dalloway project.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Beginning the Sock Landscape Jaywalkers.
Starting another pair of Jaywalkers with Regia.
Needle issues.
Dizzy from Jaywalking.
Frogging the Regia, and back to the Sock Landscape.
Deep breath...enjoy the process...
And the Sock Landscape Jaywalkers are finished.


It's NOT a Gift! Knitalong
I made the Edgar scarf from Knitty, Fall 2005, and you can see posts on it, here and here.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com Yeah, I pretty much sat out of the Knitting Olympics.





I made Eyelet Diamonds socks from Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock in Seaside. More information on these socks in these posts:
Thinking about my sockpal.
Passing the buck on yarn choice.
Having some problems settling on a pattern.
Waxing poetic and hating my needles.
Finished!
And here are the socks I received from Anna of Finally Waking Up.


I made footies from one skein of Koigu KPPPM. See the suspense here and the result here.

Image hosting by Photobucket










1 Pair to Start, 15 Pairs Today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home