Instant Blog Content
1. FIRST NAME? Laura
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Um, sometime last week.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Very thinly shaved ham, also known as chip-chop ham.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes. I have a great music collection.
7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? You're reading it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Only with inducement of the sizable and monetary variety.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Granola, with plain yogurt and sliced bananas.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I very rarely wear shoes that tie.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I think I am tough, in the sense that I feel I can endure a lot, which is sort of the same thing.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Peppermint.
14. SHOE SIZE? 7 or 7.5.
5. RED OR PINK? Do you really have to ask?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? That I worry excessively about whether I have offended or angered people that I like, and that I apologize too much. They're obviously related.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My sisters and my best friend Kara. They live far away.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Tan skirt, cream colored blouse, brown sweater, brown boots.
19. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheese and crackers last night for dinner.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My iPod on shuffle.
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Actually, I think I'd be midnight blue.
22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Ozone in the air, cut grass, sauteing onions, coffee brewing.
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My mom and Olga.
24. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Whether they can laugh. Their smile.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON YOU STOLE THIS FROM? Yep, Olga's a peach.
26. FAVORITE DRINK? A caipirinha, if we're talking alcohol. Diet Cherry Coke, if we're not.
27. FAVORITE SPORT? I don't play sports, but I like to watch baseball and basketball.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue.
29. HAT SIZE? No clue. Small? Medium?
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes.
31. FAVORITE FOOD? My favorite meal would be steak au poivre, medium rare, with pommes frites (Belgian fries), a green salad with vinaigrette and warm goat cheese, and a lot of red wine.
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter.
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Both.
35. FAVORITE DESSERT? Creme brulee.
36. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? With No One as Witness by Elizabeth George. Knitting Around by Elizabeth Zimmermann.
37. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? Don't have one.
38. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? As my three-year-old would say, "the newses."
39. FAVORITE SOUNDS? My sons laughing. Thunderstorms.
40. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? No question, the Beatles. This leads to two important follow-up questions!
40 (a). JOHN, PAUL, GEORGE, OR RINGO? There is only one correct answer: John. Partial credit given for "Maybe George."
40(b). RUBBER SOUL OR REVOLVER? Rubber Soul.
41. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Probably Europe when I lived in Washington, or the States when I lived in Brazil. I'd have to check the mileage!
42. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? Nearly irrational optimism and always seeing the bright side.
43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Akron, Ohio.
44. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Snagged it from Olga and many others.